Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sorta Moved

I'm sitting in the dark, eating cherries that still have their pips and stems, and listening to Bad Religion's "Boot Stamping on a Human Face Forever". My monitor is sitting on a box, and I'm sitting on the floor in front of it. There is no overhead light in this room, and the one lamp we brought on the first trip is in the bedroom and too much of a pain to move. The sheets have been washed, and the bed is set up and made; the kitchen's perplexing cupboard space has been dealt with though the purchase of a stepladder for my short self. As a result, most of the kitchen stuff has been successfully unpacked.

I'm sick and wish I could just nap all day tomorrow, but other than that, I feel pretty good about today.

Oh, and I just found out that the US womens team sabre took the bronze. Good going, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment