Monday, August 11, 2008

Holy Crap

I'm moving in two days. Holy crap. Commence to freaking out. Am I ready for this? I don't feel ready for this. There's still so much crap that needs to be done, stuff that needs to be packed up - this WHOLE APARTMENT needs to be cleaned... We never really clean around here... something that we'll have to work on in the new place.

I need to take more crap to the dumpster. How did I manage to accumulate so much junk???

I broke down my computer desk yesterday because it was a piece of junk - I'll just get a new one when we get settled.. For now, this is how I'm set up:

Awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Wow it took me awhile to find that comment button :P

    Sending you some good vibes :D hope to see you post again real soon :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you!!! Hope your move was easy as pie!

    ReplyDelete