Saturday, April 6, 2013

Photodump: kitty paws and kitty noses and butterfly wings

DSC_0089

We call him Mister Big Eyes for a reason.

DSC_0020

The ever-popular "jelly-bean toes".

DSC_0023

DSC_0029

I can't remember if it's Cyric's paw or Isis's. The black-looking leg makes me think it's Cyric's, but it could be a trick of the light & is actually Isis Grey.

DSC_0033

There's that nose again! Eeeeeeeeee!

DSC_0040

Greedy butterfly, trying to get that whole orange by himself.

DSC_0062

I long for an actual macro lens, instead of my shoddy macro lens attachment, which is pretty crummy at getting a decent portion of the frame in focus. Or, maybe I should long for some actual skill at photography, instead. Hmmm....

DSC_0126

I got lucky.

DSC_0133

Butterfly wiiiiiiiiiing! And butterfly buuuuuuuuuutt!

DSC_0170

This is not a kitty paw, or a kitty nose, or a butterfly wing. It is a flower. I included it as a surprise to you all. Are you surprised?

DSC_0231

Back to the butterflies!

DSC_0275

I nearly stepped on this guy.

1 comment:

  1. Your photographs are amazing. You should sell prints, I know I'd buy some. Anyway they are great.

    ReplyDelete