Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Crypticon 2012 in Photos

DSC_0007

Motherfucking raven!

DSC_0008

Crazy bird eyes. Eye.

DSC_0015

Tony Curran! I met van Gogh, y'all! Incidentally, he could only stay a few hours due to other conflicts, but he was ridiculously charming and delightful, and it is a tragedy that he couldn't do a Q&A.

DSC_0018
DSC_0022

Badass Evil Dead 2 bike.

DSC_0096

Getting ready for Zombie Prom. I had to redo my makeup 3 times, which is why it is so crummy right now. I just got sick of cleaning it all off my face and then starting over. I really could have used a lot more blood, but that goes without saying.

DSC_0120

Zombies invade... the exercise room... We were really drunk and it seemed like a hilarious idea.

DSC_0143

Still really drunk.

Our swag this year was pretty reserved, because we were on a serious budget, so I haven't really taken a ton of swag pictures like I did last year. It's mostly art anyway, and we're still deciding where to hang everything. However:


Crappy cell phone pic, but fucking awesome posters!

No comments:

Post a Comment