Thursday, August 6, 2009

I need help...

This is an actual train of thought I had just now.

"Oh, it's getting late. I'd better start supper. Huh... I haven't been too hungry lately. That's weird. Wait... Didn't I just polish off a bottle of Mountain Dew, and before that a bunch of Cheez-Its, and before that a big bowl of leftover goulash? Man, I'm an idiot; I should post it on the internet! ... Why is it that I know this is a bad idea, but will still do it anyway?"

*posts blog*

And I wonder why I'm not losing weight as fast as I'd like...

1 comment:

  1. Losing weight is hard. I've been struggling with it for years and now have finally started to get a handle on it. I recommend writing down what your eating each day so you have an idea of how much your actually eating and then talk it over with your doctor to see what you can do to alter your habits.

    ReplyDelete