Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Squee!!!

I have a new obsession.

The Daily Puppy

Pictures of puppies every day forever and ever. Nick is quietly laughing at me as I'm going through the archives making squeaking noises over all the cute puppies they have here.
Soooooo much cuteness!

I don't know why Nick is surprised at my behavior. He and I have both agreed that we're not interested in having children in our lives, but when the time is right, we can get ourselves a dog (or four...). Obviously, this is going to be many years down the road, when he's got himself a nice cushy teaching job, probably on a tenure track, and we've got a house with a yard and the time to actually train our little guy(s). We're both enthusiastic about Rottweilers, Huskies, and German Shepherds.


I've got a special place in my heart for Welsh Corgies (see first photo).

I'm almost on cuteness overload. I have no idea how people can want babies more than puppies.

No comments:

Post a Comment